Saturday, January 9, 2010

Do you think indian teenage girls can get boyfriends easily?

A girl in my school came up to me and asked me this question and i said ill get back to her on that question. What do you think??Do you think indian teenage girls can get boyfriends easily?
I guess it depends on how the girls look, how they act, who they are, and wheter or not they are willing to have boyfriends.Do you think indian teenage girls can get boyfriends easily?
';A girl in my school came up to me and asked me this question ';





What, do you think we were born yesterday? 卢_卢





if she has a good personality and the boy finds her attractive, then yes.
uhmm yeah ! haha theyre just like any other girl . but it also really depends on the guy , like any other girl . and if its like , the asian indian one ? theyre usually real pretty with like the bold dark features .
sure if they have anice personality


mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ahlz7ssDCwuIVxn4KJ3rjlTsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081213175335AAJ1SD5
of course, theyre just like any other girls just indian.
Matters on how they are...





their hottage


and their personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment