Saturday, January 9, 2010

Does anyone know the cheat code for sims2 to get your teenage sim pregenant?

Ok um...i have sims 2 apartment life and i have been searching all over the internet for cheat codes for sim2. I have all the cheat codes for sims2 i just need the teen pregnancy cheat code if you have it plz answer this thnx!!!!Does anyone know the cheat code for sims2 to get your teenage sim pregenant?
LOL to jamie spears :)





I don't think there is a cheat but there is a Hack something called inteenimator kinda hard to find cause I had it once but it interfered with free time so I un installed it ..now I cant find where I downloaded it to get it back ..but you could probably google it or something ..





But any hacks you put in your game can do damage so be sure to back up everything before using them ..





edit ..I type to slow :)





happy simmingDoes anyone know the cheat code for sims2 to get your teenage sim pregenant?
There isn't any cheat code to get teen sims pregnant. There are hacks that you can download that allow this, but EA didn't want teen sims to be able to become pregnant because it would have raised the rating of the game from a T for teen to an M for mature and therefore they would not have been able to sell as many games.





The most popular teen pregnancy hack, Inteenimator, has not yet been updated to work in Apartment Life. Or it hadn't been the last time I checked anyway.





I can give you the link to the site that is hosting the Inteen files though so you can keep an eye on it yourself and will know when it's been updated. Here's the link:





http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php





**I just went to the site to see if Inteen had been updated yet to work with AL. Apparently the creator of the hack had his computer crash and lost a years' worth of work on Inteen. He says now that he is simply going to give up and that Inteen will not ever be updated to work with AL.**





I do know of another teen pregnancy hack that is supposed to work with AL, but the link to the site is in older posts of one of my contacts. I'll have to search through those posts to try to find the link. I'll edit this answer if I can find it.





In the meantime, I'll star your question so if the contact that has a link to the other teen hack sees this question she can post the link for you.


-------------------------------------


LA -- have you ever actually used that cheat to get a teen sim pregnant? Because everyone I know that has tried it says it doesn't work. The video is based on an adult sim and if you read the More Info, the person who made that video is not claiming that it will work with teen sims either.





**To the person who asked this question. You could try to use the tombstone of life %26amp; death to see if it will work, but I really doubt it.


----------------------------


I found a link to the teen pregnancy hack that is supposed to work with Apartment Life. Read this link:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
pull up the ';cheats'; text intry box and type


';pro-choice';
Turn off condoms and birth control on the settings menu. Enable ';Jamie Spears Mode';
  • makeup trends
  • cosmetics makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment