Saturday, January 9, 2010

I am an african american teenage girl and I am looking for a product called Beauty 4 Ashes Godhead.?

Have you ever used this product?If so does it make your hair grow and does it give your hair bounce?Thank You.I am an african american teenage girl and I am looking for a product called Beauty 4 Ashes Godhead.?
Okay girl, I havent used the product BUT I found you someone on here who does.


Her yahoo name is naturalremedies4u and this is what she had to say about the product you asked about





About three months ago, my hair stylist washed my hair with a Beauty 4 Ashes GodHead Silky Smooth All-Natural Shampoo. I immediately noticed a difference in my hair texture. My hair was softer, easier to comb, and more manageable. My curls were defined and, for lack of a better word, more separated. I couldn't believe it. I decided to try the shampoo and conditioner myself. I use them religiously. In one month, my hair grew 1 1/2 inches and because my hair is very coarse, having softer hair that grows was unheard for me. You can order it from www.discoverb4a.com. Go under the ethnic hair care section.





So from someone who has used it yes it does make your hair grow BUT for anything to make it grow it must already be healthy. Try infusium23 leave in too when I was about your age I got a bad perm and it ate my hair out a little, infusium helped it to grow back very fast. I still use it!





Good luckI am an african american teenage girl and I am looking for a product called Beauty 4 Ashes Godhead.?
never herd of it but this is what makes your hair grow it's called wild growth hair oil,and i use it and i tell tons of people about on here im on the site and it's for ALL hair types and it's all natural and it works belive me it does im PB on the site it can be bought online at the site and or at sally's beauty store for like 7.99 tha's were i get mine from i love this oil and you will too





http://www.wildgrowth.com/





email if you have any questions
no but if your interesting in finding out. you should get a sample for the product. or just buy it. good luck. i read some article on the product and it did say it a all natural product and does good for you hair. so try it.
  • makeup trends
  • cosmetics makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment