Saturday, January 9, 2010

What is the most common teenage age to get pregnant?(I am looking for one specific answer)8{D?

I just really would like to know.8{DWhat is the most common teenage age to get pregnant?(I am looking for one specific answer)8{D?
i would say the most common age that teens are getting pregnant would be around 16 i happen to hear alot of 16 year olds saying im pregnant more so than othersWhat is the most common teenage age to get pregnant?(I am looking for one specific answer)8{D?
there's no specific age for a teen to get pregnant, it just happens.


I was 14 years old when I got pregnant but 4 months later I sadly miscarried.


so I would go with a guess here and say 15-16 years old
well most peoplele get pregnant after unprotected sex. There is no certian age. Just after the yeenager has had a period. That is just common sence. lol
There isnt only ONE answer. I would say the most commom is 16. However nowdays it happens to 13-19 yr olds.
From all the people i talk to and groups i help with i would say 15
16

No comments:

Post a Comment