Saturday, January 9, 2010

Where can me and my teenage friends hang out in winter as a group?

its pretty cold weather (not freezing but you know, too cold for beaches or parks obviously) we want to hang out as a big group and have like a group party gathering thing but we dont know where to have it and no ones parents would appreciate it being at their house. also we are all 15-16 so cannot get into pubs or anything but we dont wanna go to movies or shopping or anything we would prefer to just have a space to gather in where we can all talk and everything.


what can we do?Where can me and my teenage friends hang out in winter as a group?
The mall, maybe. You don't have to shop there. Lots of people just walk around and ';window shop';.. and talk (:


Or bowling, or go to an arcade.


An ice skating rink- I know it's cold, but it has to be warmer than outside, right?


Oh, and of course any rec or youth center. Like the YMCA.Where can me and my teenage friends hang out in winter as a group?
I hate that. The mall gets boring and so do movies. Try something like bowling, YMCA, find a recreational center, go to a church (even if you don't believe in religion, churches are very welcome to visitors), or look up some activities to join in. Some craft thing or a cooking class. It will keep you all together, you will have fun, and it will be warm :)
Have you tried bowling?

No comments:

Post a Comment