Saturday, January 9, 2010

I am tweleve years old and i think i suffer from teenage depression what are the symptons?

these are my symptons:


crying everyday


cutting my wrists


veryy angryy


sudden outburst if tears


thinking about sucidial attempts


thinking about running away


hating life


wanting to die


planning my funeral








if it is signs of teenage depression what should i do because i don't want to tell my doctor because he and my mum are good friends and i want it to be confidential also because my mum doesn't believe me and jokes around about it. thanks for your help.I am tweleve years old and i think i suffer from teenage depression what are the symptons?
http://psychcentral.com/library/teen_depression_symptoms.htm. Hope this helps xI am tweleve years old and i think i suffer from teenage depression what are the symptons?
therpie ??

No comments:

Post a Comment