Saturday, January 9, 2010

What can a few teenage girls do?

Next week is my birthday party and me and a couple of my friends will be staying in a nice hotel in a nearby city. This needs to be really awesome and memorable. So any ideas of what we can do? All help is appreciated.What can a few teenage girls do?
Well I would hang out at the pool, play some games (chicken, races) or just lounge around and talk. Usual sleepover stuff is always fun too, gossip, truth or dare. the usual. Sounds really boring, but you'll remember it for sure. OR go around downtown and check out the cool sites, take pictures and talk to random people on the street lol. This is what I did my 13th birthday with 10 other girls. SO MUCH fun!What can a few teenage girls do?
DEFINITELY go shopping!!! its like the female pass-time!! haha and make sure u like tour the city if its like chicago or NY or something... like do somethin super fun!! basically i vote shopping :P
do they have hot air ballor rides, they are fun to ride or rent some jet skies if you near the ocean, have fun
stay in the hotel room, and have me come over, ;)
go to a club and dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment