Saturday, January 9, 2010

What do you get a teenage boy whom has everything?

I have a nephew that has just about anything a kid could want, and I do not like giving or receiving giftcards because they are so impersonal. What are your suggestionsWhat do you get a teenage boy whom has everything?
AntibioticsWhat do you get a teenage boy whom has everything?
depends on his age. when I was a younger kid I didn't like receiving clothes, so that might not be a good idea.


first thing is ask the parents about thigs that your nephew doesn't have.


Maybe you can buy tickets to an amusement park and spend the day with him.





----


edit





you made two questions asking the same thing. I put more answers on the other one.
A challenge. Some people really like to feel challenged. Take him


rock climbing, frog hunting(not to harm the froggies), give him a grab bag or grab box(it is fun to get those), or give him Sea Monkeys.
What are his interests? Check out cafepress.com or a site like that and see if you can find something that pertains to what he likes.
The first thing to do is ask his parents what they suggest since they know what they might have already bought him and they know him probably more than anyone else. If he is a teenager, maybe you could try buying him something for his car, or cell phone
Time, give him some time. It cost very little, doesn't have to be wrapped, and I'll bet you he doesn't have enough of it. Sounds corny, but it seems when someone says a kid has everything usually the kids parents are busy, not in the picture or the whole family buys the kid things to make up for the 'time' they don't spend with him. If you're willing to put any thought into a gift, why not ask him if there's some place he'd like to go. Maybe he'll surprise you, maybe not. Even as an adult it sure means alot to me when I can sit with someone I like and know they really want to be there and they're listening. I could be wrong, THATS never happened before. Of course after your wonderful visit cash may be expected too.
I bet he doesn't have a 'Bag-o-coal'

No comments:

Post a Comment