Thursday, April 29, 2010

Halloween costume ideas for a teenage girl?

I kinda wanted to be Flo- the progressive girl, but I thought that was too boring and then I wanted to be Lady GaGa, but my parents thought it was too slutty. So Now I Don't know what to be.Halloween costume ideas for a teenage girl?
a lot of people at my school are going to be bees.





:)Halloween costume ideas for a teenage girl?
since your a teenager you could probably be a woman police-office if you dont like that you could check out party city they have fab cotumes and they are quite affordable
Aww i love Halloween


Be a bumble bee, princess,fairy..something cute ;)
I think a fairy would be a good way to go. You can buy a set of wings almost anywhere and you can be whatever type of fairy you want. Goth... cutesy ... etc. I did that one year. Bought a pair of wings, had a cool black halter dress that the skirt was layered and wore a pair of black knee-high boots. Add some cool jewelry and some face-painting or gems by your eyes or something to that effect and you can pretty much choose whatever style you want.
u could be SUPER WOMAN or BAT GIRL


or A FAIRY tinkerbell??


orrrrrrr ummm how bout a BANANA
Red Riding Hood or Alice in Wonderland or the Queen of Hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment