Thursday, April 29, 2010

What are good books for teenage girls?

Okay I love to read. I need new good books, I've read so far the whole twilight saga, the first two books in the Immortal series, Cruel Summer, Forever, reading Marked, reading Impossible. um ive read the first three books in the blue blood series. so i like those types of things immortals,vampires, and i love TEENAGE romance stories, so if you can give me some ideas. (: thanks.What are good books for teenage girls?
Vampire Stories by Richard Dalby





Love in Vein %26amp; Twice Bitten: Love in Vein II by Poppy Z. Brite





Drawing Blood %26amp; Lost Soul by Poppy Z. Brite





Blood Surrender by Cecilia Tan





Secret Thirst by Evangeline Anderson





The Vampire's Kiss by Cynthia Eden





A Quick Bite by Lynsay SandsWhat are good books for teenage girls?
Vampire Diaries








Anything Written by Sarah Dessen


Here are my fave's from her:





This Lullaby, Lock and Key, Just Listen, The Truth About forever








Other books to check out:





Take me there


When it happens


Audrey, Wait!


My Heartbeat
I really like the Uglies series by scott westerfeld,


also all of Ellen Hopkins books.


also Airhead and Being Nikki by Meg Cabbot


ohh and Secret Life of Bees,


Most of Sarah Dessen's book are good teen romance novels.


hope this helps. :]
the house of night series is great so you'll really love those books but you should try evernight and stargazer

No comments:

Post a Comment