Thursday, April 29, 2010

Teenage girls: How attracted are you to guys?

Just curious how emotionally and physically are you attracted to teenage guys? I'm pretty sure I'm a lesbian so not attracted to guys really physically and only kind of emotionally as friends, just interested to see how it compares.Teenage girls: How attracted are you to guys?
I really like the look of guys, they are insanely hot. I'm usually only emotionally connected to them on a friendship level.


I'm bisexual.Teenage girls: How attracted are you to guys?
It really depends on the guy. Like, there's a certain type of guy I'm attracted to most, so if he comes along, I get super shy and am really attracted to him both emotionally and physically. I don't feel like I can really answer this question the way you want me to, because there are guys I'm very very attracted to both emotionally and physically, and there are guys I feel no attraction to whatsoever. Most are in between.





For example, I have a guy friend that's really short, has a super high voice, and is obsessed with internet memes. I don't like him at all physically or in a romantic way, but he's okay as a friend.


There's another one that I like physically, but he's not quite dating material emotionally, so he's just a friend too.


Also, there are the guys I find really, uh, hot, but their personalities suck, so... no.
In general I'm not attracted to them physically at all and I can't stand most of them emotionally. My boyfriend is the exception though he's way out of the ordinary. I'm certainly not a lesbian either. %26amp;I have absolutely no desire for anything romantic. I think it makes things either though.
I'm a little.I'm more physically attracted to them than emotionally. Like..I don't have this feeling of wanting a guy next to me in bed or kissing me or anything like that like I do a girl.I like looking at guys with their shirts off if they have abs. And their faces. But It just looks gross to look at a guy naked.
I was ';boy crazy'; in junior high, but not necessarily because i really liked boys. I think it was because I felt obligated since everyone else was.





I didn't start really liking them until I was 14 or 15 or so.
I'm attracted to some guys physically, but not emotionally.
I don't really find guy's bodies to be hot, but I do find their faces and such to be. And I do have crushes and more on guys.
From A scale Of 1-10 i brake the scale.
im boy CRAZY

No comments:

Post a Comment