Monday, December 28, 2009

Did anyone see the news about the beating that teenage girl got?

How come this is happining? Are we turning out backs so much that we let this happen. I think its time to open our eyes and ears to whats going on with our children and grandchildren.Did anyone see the news about the beating that teenage girl got?
I saw it alright. It was horrifying and despicable. What really


got me is that the whole thing was planned so that it could


be shown on U-tube. I mean there's always been instances


of groups beating up on one individual, but this was particulary disgusting because of the eagerness of these girls to ';publish'; it.


As for why it happened, it seems many people are lost, withnothing of real meaning to sustain them. Yes, I would say lack of parental involvement is a huge factor as is possibly lack of God in their lives. So many kids are not raised to


understand accountability, their own that is. I was glad to


hear these girls will be prosecuted as adults. It's time.Did anyone see the news about the beating that teenage girl got?
I grew up in a coal mining town in W.Va. until I was 8. My grandparents guarded slave escape routes and risked their lives helping slaves escape, many of my family died in the civil war. I moved to San Fransisco and Berkely California at 8 and went to inner city schools as one of the only whites. What I saw on that video was nothing compared to what I saw at the schools and on buses happening to white people getting beaten by blacks. They didn't even know me or my family, just that I was white. But that wasn't the real reason I found out. It's called sadism and it transcends race, sex, status, the whole nine yards. It's something inside of people that spreads or can be awakened. People use excuses to let it flow out but it's all the same package. Sadism. This was a sadism event, nothing more. And those girls let it flow. It festers until some outside force puts it in check. What can you expect when the President of the United States solves all problems with force and violence? ';Violence is the optimum solution'; is the message of the day. But it's all the same thing. Sadism.
A group of poorly parented bullies decided to gang up on a girl that was smaller than any of them. Basically a bunch of thug trash. Most kids aren't like this at all. That's why it's so horrifying.





They are charged with battery and kidnapping. Three are also charged with witness tampering because they told her they would beat her again if she called the cops. Kidnapping in Florida has a maximum life sentence. So they are all in deep trouble. I'm hoping 10-20 years for the ringleaders.
i completely agree with you. my mom and i saw it on he news. those girls are being charged with attemted murder. that means they could go to jail for the rest of thier life. it wont happen but technically speaking its possible. its terrible this girls parents dont monitor things. if they had she wouldn't have been in this mess.
Those were NOT girls going wild..those were savages hitting a poor innocent girl. Here we have Dr. Phil's crew trying 2 bail the ring leader so she can b on his show. What massage is ';HE'; sending 2 the rest of kids out there? I think that all those girls who were involved should go 2 jail..PERIOD! It seems that kids don't go 2 school 2 learn anything now days, except 2 hit/hurt/kill some1 else. Parents should b more tough w/ their kids.
You think you're mad now. This case will never go to trial. They will plea bargain with no jail time. Some quack Psychiatrist will come up with a new symptom the girls were suffering from. Case closed.
This may sound weird, but I have a feeling that the young people of today are getting ready for WWIII. It seems to be a worldwide tendency....
i saw it. did you know dr. phil's staff members actually bailed out the ring leader so she could appear exclusively on his show.
Well I hope they ended up locked-up for at least a year that should teach them and DR. PHIL SHAME ON YOU BALD BASTARD!!! I hope they beat you up too!!!
Serisouly
its said that the grandparent has to raise our children it was said
whoa!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment