Monday, December 28, 2009

I made 33K last year and have a teenage daughter that I claimed. She also worked (made 9K) and paid taxes.?

When I did one of the calculators, it said I would get $600 for me and $300 for my daughter. Will that $300 go to her instead because she also worked and filed her income taxes?I made 33K last year and have a teenage daughter that I claimed. She also worked (made 9K) and paid taxes.?
that's dumb-- you don't get ripped off in taxes-


it's based on how much you exempt from your paycheck.





she will get her $300 because she filed her own taxes. and you will get your $600.I made 33K last year and have a teenage daughter that I claimed. She also worked (made 9K) and paid taxes.?
I made 31k last year and got back $950 and I didnt claim anybody. Sounds like you got ripped off. You also may want to look into putting more money into taxes each paycheck you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment