Monday, December 28, 2009

How many teenage mothers in here, are still with your babys father?

im 19, have a 4 month old son, when i tell people me and his father are still together, they sound so surprised. my mother even just assumes me and the father will not make it, that we have endured too much too soon to have anything to stay together for.





So yeah, teen moms, are you still with baby daddy?How many teenage mothers in here, are still with your babys father?
Yes!!


I was 19 when I had my baby girl, me and her father got married a month before she was born, and are still married and going strongHow many teenage mothers in here, are still with your babys father?
I was very young when I became pregnant and we got married a month after we found out. We were both teens and have now been married for 4 years this november! We have one boy and one little girl. We recently bought our own home. We have proved everyone wrong, and we believe strongly in our relationship and the family unit we have created. If you want to make it, you can. A few decades ago, people got married extremely young. It is up to you. Your child is more special than anything ';teen-like'; that the majority of people want to think you may miss.
I was 19 when my son was born too!! It's a great age to have a baby, your not too young, but young enough to still ';grow'; with your child. I would do it again in a heartbeat.





My sons dad and I stayed together for almost 11 years. We just ended our relationship a couple months ago actually. It was a great 11 years, but we both felt like we needed to ';live'; a little, see other people, expand our horizons so to speak. We're still close, we still share parenting duties and remain a united front as far as our son goes. We could probably have stayed together, but I think we're happier this way.
You don't have to be a teen and not have the dad around now days. I had my first child when i was a teen and the dad left way before she was born then i had my 2nd daughter and her dad left. Then i had my son and his dad was only 18 i was alot older and he left a yr after he was born.


If teens do make it these days i say well done and proud of them.


Hope you stick with it and prove peeps wrong good luck.
I was 19 when i got pregnant with my son. My dad told me that my baby's daddy would get sick and tired of the responsibility and probably be out of our lives before my son turned 6 months old. My son is now getting ready to turn 14 months old and me and his father are still together. We have been for 3 years. We love each other very much. Age shouldn't determine how two people feel about each other. and people shouldn't assume that they know everything about teenagers.
We had our daughter when I was 15 and our son when I turned 19. 8 years later we are still going strong. I know what you mean though. People find it hard to believe that some teenage parents do stay together. The weird thing is that we have been living on our own since we got pregnant the first time and we are still not married. That is the number one key to a relationship. Dont get married just because you have kids.
Yes I still am..And I will always be with my husband..And I am a teen mother (18 when I gave birth, less than 2 months from 20)...I don't understand why people say things like that..It just boggles my mind a bit...








Why did I get thumbs down??..I am a teen mother..I am still with the babies father..We are married but that has NOTHING to do with this..I am not a married before baby or else kind of person..I say if you are together or not just both be there for your children...I know lots of unwed parents that are still together and don't plan on getting married..Its just a d@mn piece of paper...
My mom and dad AND my mother and father in law were teen parents, and they are going on 27 years marriage (My parents) and 23 years (his parents)!! Just gotta work at it is all.
Hey I'm 19 too and I'm STILL with my baby's father we've been together since I was 16 and still going strong!!!
yes got preg at 17 had him at 18 he is now 6month we have been together 5 years and wedding date is set for feb 14 2009
Nope
i'm still with mine.
I had my daughter when I was 17...


I am 21 now and my daughter and I are not with him, but we are really happy! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment