Monday, December 28, 2009

How do most teenage boys react to the pregnancy of their girl friends ?

90% Say It ain't mine that slut was ****** someone else.








10% say ok **** ok i will take care of them.How do most teenage boys react to the pregnancy of their girl friends ?
The question is not Clear. . but still





1) If my girlfriend was pregnant with my baby, and we are going well and supposed to get married, then i will actually feel that I M THE HAPPIEST MAN ON THIS PLANET.. :D





2) if my gf was pregg with my baby, and we are not going well, like financially or parents or any social matter, i will be happy but i will support her or try to console her.. guide her.. try to make her and keep her as much happy as i can, and console her we will raise this kid against all odds in life.





3) if she was my x.GF whom i loved the most, i would be actually crying happy, thinking that she is happy and getting along well in her life. [(i dont think other guys do that, cauz friends do say i m a nerd, and i dont care, its the way, i m that way. . i was a believer in single love in life. . learnt it hardway from 2 ditches. but still havent changed some parts of me)]





4) if she has destroyed me and left me, i would curse her in my mind, but after few days i will pray for her well being, cauz she was the one whome i dedicated my self before. (i have truly done this, 2 years i was cursing her, but now i pray her new faimly to be happy)





5) if she has destroyed me, and if i am also married to some one, i wont think of it, i will try to forget things, cauz i need to concentrate on my wife, i will avoide her and make it look professional, even if X comes and visit me..





6) if shes pregnant with some ones else baby, i will be angry but wont shout or any thing, but i will discuss with her, whose and all, weather she still loves me or no.. weather she likes abort or she can keep. . i don't mind having the kid, but she should be faithful to me from now on, and from this instance this baby belongs to us and no one should come to know the facts in society. . if she accepts to be faithful to me the rest of life then its ok, else i guess she has to leave to me forever. .How do most teenage boys react to the pregnancy of their girl friends ?
If they're like little girls and idiots, they run away, but if they're real men, they stay and take care of the baby.
90% Say It ain't mine that **** was ****** someone else.








10% say ok **** ok i will take care of them.
OMG help its not mine is it?
:O
dont get an abortion
oh ****
like a deer in the headlights
YOUR HAVING A WHAT!?

No comments:

Post a Comment