Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What would be a cool color for a teenage guy's room?

Hi! Well, obviously I am not a guy, but I can try and help you think of a color for your room. I will give you some suggestions: I think a white, orange, and blue together would look nice. If you want more of a masculine look, try a darker camo green with orange. Dark red and blue together, too. I think those might be cool for a bedroom. I mean, whatever color(s) you really like and just think of your favorites. It should reflect your personal tastes and preferences and the first step is finding the right color!What would be a cool color for a teenage guy's room?
blue and blackWhat would be a cool color for a teenage guy's room?
I think a green color more pastel, neon looking. You can add accessories such as bed spread, pillows etc. that are dark blue which would really bring life to the room.
Well,I think a mid-colored blue would look great with the right accesories.Or maybe an off white color.Looks good but not too bright,Like normal whites.
Camel or the gold in a leopards coat. I see it with a denim quilt or comforter or a blue blanket, even a chambray. Red for an accent maybe.





Orone could go with dark green, brown or burgundy for the comforter. Black could look really elegant with camel walls.





Maybe pick one of the school colors (or favorite team's or the signature/symbolic color for whatever activity the guy is into) for the main or accent. The collectibles will coordinate with the decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment