Monday, December 28, 2009

Why did the teenage boy(s) want urinate in the radiator?

I am serious.


My little brother asked me if he could go to the bathroom quickly. He came back because he said they shut the bathroom because one of the boys urinated in the radiator.





Do preteenage/ teenage boys do retarded stuff like this too? Is it hormonal? I hope my little brother doesn't do that either.





Eww nasty!!!!!Why did the teenage boy(s) want urinate in the radiator?
Thats disgusting! Yes I think preteen/teenage boys do retarded stuff like that quite often. Unfourtunatly. :]Why did the teenage boy(s) want urinate in the radiator?
Oh, so ONE little boy in the entire planet did this therefore all young males are prone to do unexplainable, stupid things?





I've never heard of anybody doing anything like this before. Perhaps the little boy had a medical condition.
ahahahahahaha!!! LOL. Of course we stupidas.s things like that. It is, as you suggested, hormonal.





Teenagers have alot less respect for ppl's property than adults.
boys like to pee in odd places - not sure what it is!





i work w/ 5 yr olds and they think it is funny. but teenagers need some discipline and a mop!!!! LOL.
better watch out. guys only do things like that if they are drunk or high
...people are stupid
well yeah boys are stupid
everyone pee's anywhere, women, men... kids..
I love to pee all over when i was ounger and so did my friends. We got a great water cannon down there and we want to shoot everything
I would say that some boys do that becuase they think it's funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment