Thursday, December 31, 2009

Do men think making out is still sexy beyond their teenage years?

I'm 27, single, and recently started dating someone I like. I'm really attracted to him but I have been having these fantasies of taking the physical relationship really slooowly and savor all those great make-out sessions we all used to have when we were teenagers. You remember the ones - on your parents' living room couch, in the car, in the back of the movies, etc. That anticipation before you actually start a sexual relationship is just so sexy. Am I alone in this? Do you men think that is hot too?Do men think making out is still sexy beyond their teenage years?
Absolutely There is nothing like having a looong make out session. No matter how old you areDo men think making out is still sexy beyond their teenage years?
if he is really into you like you are then he will appreciate all the making out sessions. but as he is a guy dont make him wait too long it may put him off. talk to him im sure he will understand. perhaps you could have message sessions with sensuous oils and soft music and enjoy each others company as a substitute of having sex.
It is DEFINATELY HOT and I for one [27] LOVE every minute of it. Anyplace you can dream of , In any position, erotic or exotic and as often as possible.
kind of immature to think that way. Either you are going to, or you are not going to, otherwise, you are wasting everyones time.
I'm 25 and I love making out. But it gets old after about 15 minutes.





Men don't take a shower, walk outside, start the car, and then just sit there with the engine running if you catch my drift.
I do, I still love to kiss women especially when they have perfect lips; plus it just intensifies the intimacy.
POWER NECKING FOR THE WIN!!! :o)





GOOOOO FOR IT LOVE
my babee loves making out with me and he's 42!


it is hot to see how long we can go without kissing and then put off the inevitable as long as possible. hehe
Yes.. i'm a kisser





SteveC

No comments:

Post a Comment