Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need a thesis statement for my research paper on teenage depression?

my subtopics are symtoms, effects, and statistics. i cant seem to think of one that suits all 3.I need a thesis statement for my research paper on teenage depression?
Here is what i thought of:


The fact is many teenagers suffer from depression, the effects of teenage depression can range from x to y, and many of the effects follow teenagers into adult life. The best way to fight teenage depression is to be able to recognize the symptoms, and get help before it is to late.





The many teenagers part covers statistics, the effects part covers the effects and the symptoms part covers the symptoms. Hope this helps.I need a thesis statement for my research paper on teenage depression?
I wouldn't do statistics in the thesis. I would mention it of course but I would do treatments instead.





So, This paper will focus on the symptoms, effects, and treatments of teenage depression.





Use stats. throughout the paper.





Effects I would focus on, the family, school work, suicide, behavioral problems (anger, irritability, etc.)
What's the point of asking us, you won't get the marks for it if you are academically honest and credit ';some random onliner'; for the statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment