Monday, December 28, 2009

Why do teenage girls have a compulsion to misspell the word you not capitalize their I's?

Especially in this section?Why do teenage girls have a compulsion to misspell the word you not capitalize their I's?
A lot of the girls think its quite simpler and faster then taking the time and pressing Shift + whatever.


Personally, I have a fit when things aren't write, maybe because I'm a writer and my OCD kicks in that I have to go over to make sure everything is capitalized.Why do teenage girls have a compulsion to misspell the word you not capitalize their I's?
Well, if I'm on Facebook, Myspace, AIM, etc. I type like this:


well; if i'm on facebook, myspace, aim, etc. i type like this.





Just like that ^ but on here I type more formal for some reason. I hate people who type this:





ii hate ppl whoz tipe lyek dizs





Yeah, like that. It's annoying and hard to read.





P.S. I hate most chatspeak. I don't type you like U or are like R and I only use LOL, LMAO, WTF, and OMG for abbreviations. The rest just p*** me off.
what for?


it's the internet, not an english exam.
Loll


ii think ur describing me in this lmaoo





well first i started doing it cuz it looked cute


but then ii got like used to it and ii do it without even realizing itt


lmaoo


^^^ cc how much times did ii do it??


loll againn :P





%26amp;%26amp; sometime writing bcuz or w-e makes our life sooo much easier


and its not only girls


guys do it too :)
becuz we feel it doesnt take as long to right and means the same thing i think it looks kewl 2
i'm not a girl, it's just easier. why should everyone write formally for a casual conversation?





this isn't a resume' it's just a ';how ya goin'?';, ';yeah just format your hard drive';





but it dus bug mi wen ppl rite lik dis
Because they drink tang!!!!
B/c its easier!!! and i's look like Ls xD


yw
idk. girls are like that. they like doing weird stuff.
cause i think its quicker ; )
I really dont know why. maybe it a just a habit. cuz some girlz r bossy
I disagree: don't generalize. Not all teenage girls misspell the word ';you'; and forget to capitalize their ';I's';.

No comments:

Post a Comment