Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What do teenage girls look for in books?

Like what exactly is there that teenage girls like to read? A lot of teenage girls I know like to read books about life, boys, sex, drugs, and things of that nature. Those are nice things to read about, but are these what all teenage girls like to read. Seemingly teenagers that range from 15-up...What do teenage girls look for in books?
most teenage girls like to read about high school stuff, example: gossip girl series





also, love stories.





for me, well i'm 19, i will read anything you throw my way as long as it catches my attention.


usually it's love stories and sometimes mysteries, as long as their good.What do teenage girls look for in books?
I am only twelve, but I don't think I will ever like to read about those things. They seem too real. I read fiction because I don't like to read about real things. I read to get away from reality. I like to read about Things that are barely past real, things that are almost possible, and you can almost believe it is real, but I know it is not.


:)
i like romantic suspense books i love the murder action stuff and love stories, i love books with FBI, policemen, SEALs etc.
The Twilight saga is very popular for teens
twilight
  • lip balm
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment