Thursday, December 31, 2009

Question only for teenage mothers whose real father abandon you and the baby?

How can you handle each day such responsability and if you have the thoughts to confront the baby's daddy?





I want to know since many of my family members had this issue and since I'm the only one who never had the experience, it is important for me to know how to explain it to mine and your children.Question only for teenage mothers whose real father abandon you and the baby?
Well I am not a teen mom but I am the product of a teenage pregnancy. My dad married my mom and they had my sister, but soon after that they got divorced and he wasnt around much. He still paid child support and all but he wasnt there physically. Its not that big of a deal to me because my mom was there and she did what she could to take care of me. Now my dad is in my life and we are very slowly building a father daughter relationship. Dont worry too much, things can change, but if you need the money then you should definitely take him to court and make him pay what he can.Question only for teenage mothers whose real father abandon you and the baby?
take that asshole to court and get the child suppoed you diserve it takes TWO to make a kid!
Confront the father with child dupport papers, and maybe he will realize he has a child to take care of and come around and start being a father.
its not that bad my baby daddy has never been in the picture we stop talking when i got pregnant and i havent talked to him since and im glad all he would do is bring drama my boyfriend now clams my daughter
  • lip balm
  • trilogy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment