Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What do teenage girls think about scars on guys?

I am 15 and broke my leg, and now i have a scar on my leg about 3 inches long and about 1 inch wide. What do girls think about scars? Do you think they are cool or what?What do teenage girls think about scars on guys?
Andy, you are a great guy any girl that is gonna be offended by a scar, isnt your girl, youll find her, but if whats inside you dosnt count, then I dont care what she looks like or whatever, you are way to good for her. luv yas!What do teenage girls think about scars on guys?
yeah...it makes you unique...as long as its not a creepy scar its okay
Dude the scar is on your leg. Besides if she likes you she probably wouldn't be worried about any scars period.
my brother has one and its nasty cuz its still healing (broke his ankle about 2 months ago) but once its healed its cool. kinda shows how tough people are and what they have been through
it doesn't matter cause she isn't going to like you for the scar and she's not going to stop liking you if you don't have a scar
They don't give a sh*t I have a big scar from surgery down the middle of my chest but its going away after 16 years.
i think they're sexy if they're not recent and they are on the back.


my opinion only.
....scars are normal.





any girl who freaks out a scar isn't worth your time.


at all
wow it must be some bad break to leave a scar. whatever,it'll probably be hard to notice in hair , and even if it does it may only be cool, unless it is too grossy , which i guess its not.
it doesn't really matter if you have a scar on your leg. i know im looking at your face, arms, and chest. (and your personality) - but how you got it might count for something.
Yes, they are part of your past, and a reminder of your personality and resilience. My partner has scars all over him, from various MAJOR operations, including collapsed lung repairs and more recently an appendectomy, they haven't turned me off!





Oh, I'm not a teenager though!
Kind of cool. If a girl likes you she won't care.
depends on the girl. if i were you, any girl who really cared bout ur scar, tell her to GROW UP and go talk to sum1 else. =]
well, i have two scars. one from when i broke my hand and had to have a plate and some screws put in, and one on my bicep, when my friend accidentally sliced a 5 inch gash in it with a boxcutter.





that one didnt hurt surprisingly, and even tho it was 1/4 inch deep, it didnt bleed till after we gauzed it up and wrapped it in tape. all the while he was sayin





';im so sorry man, please dont tell my mom, im sooo sorry dude'; I was laughing, and my other friend was freaking out.





so, hopefully they think its manly and sexy. otherwise, we are screwed !
Only other guys think scars and tattoos and risky behavior are ';cool'; but don't worry about it. It's what's inside of you that counts.
Some scares are sexy most shouldn't mind but if they do she's not the one for you.
i got one 6 inches long and 3 inches wide and it kind of looks like red ripped up flesh so its not exactly pretty. lol
I guess some freaky girls get turned on by them. But most would be repulsed
everyone scars, no biggie...i personally think they're cool :)
MOST OF THE TIME THERE NOT NOTICEABLE SO THERE COOL
theyr sexy
doesn't really matter to me
It depends on the girl. Some may think its cool others may not. Most girls will find it gross but you will get a lot of sympathy when you tell them the story. They will feel bad and try to comfort you...
as long as u have a good personality then it doesn't matter
I think it is not a problem...Dont think about it...
there hot
A leg scar....that sounds pretty hot....especially if it's on your calf or shin and it's peeking over the top of your sock. Haha. I think scars are cool, and I like hearing the stories behind them, even if they are only from DDR. AHAHA. =P Sometimes they can look weird, I'll admit, but meh. Everyone has scars. They kind of make you wonder what happened to them and what kind of adventurous life the person lives. Don't worry about it.
I've been dating a guy for almost 6 months and to me, his scars mean nothing. They each havea story behind them, yea , but I don't think of it every minute of everyday or even when I'm with him. Girls are NOT nitpicky as everyone thinks we are.. sheesh...
they think its cool
I dont mind them... kind of like battle scars. LOL
I think that scars are interesting and have a story to tell and my boifriend has mutliple scars and has a story for all of them. since its one your leg i wouldnt worry about it to much because you cant always see it and most gurls arent attracted to you because of your legs. :) if you have a good personality and are sexy dont worry about it. because scars are really kool.

No comments:

Post a Comment