Thursday, December 31, 2009

In the movie ';Taken'; was the hero justified in the actions he took to rescue his teenage daughter?

Would you have done what he did if one of your loved family members had been kidnapped by such a group of people? If not, why?In the movie ';Taken'; was the hero justified in the actions he took to rescue his teenage daughter?
Was it legal? No. Did I cheer for him the whole way? ABSOLUTELY!!In the movie ';Taken'; was the hero justified in the actions he took to rescue his teenage daughter?
I think he was, well maybe not technically by the law, but if it was my family, most especially my children, and I knew I had the skills to get them back I would do whatever it took.
i dind;t see the movie


murder is wrong





but whoopin his *** half to death is a different story completly


and i would have popped one in his *** if the gun was to said loved ones head(or anyother vital body part)
Definetely if I was trained like he was. This movie is a good example of the love a parent has for a child and what they would do to save them.
If I had his skills and it were my baby....HELL YES I WOULD.
  • makeup trends
  • trilogy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment