Thursday, December 31, 2009

I started taking whey protein and doing weights,now I have a bigger bust than most teenage girls,is it normal?

I have a high bodyfat percentage, but my chest got bigger since I started lifting weights, they feel firm on top and soft at the bottom.





I take whey protein(on gold standard), casein protein ( apc, it includes ';ingredients from soy';) and L glucosamine.





Could the soy in the casein be causing this, should i cut it out immediately or will losing body fat be the solution?I started taking whey protein and doing weights,now I have a bigger bust than most teenage girls,is it normal?
I don't think there's any relation between the protein and your breast sizeI started taking whey protein and doing weights,now I have a bigger bust than most teenage girls,is it normal?
You've probably built some muscle mass in your pectorals, which is normal and healthy. If you don't like the size of your bust, you can lay off exercises like push ups and bench presses. Losing body fat can also decrease your bust size.
You will have to lose all the body fat for the ***** **** to go away.
Protein is used by almost every dedicated weightlifter. Protein helps to build all your muscles after a workout. That is normal that your bust are getting bigger and feel more firm
well, don't forget protien makes you fat a little you could just be gaining weight there

No comments:

Post a Comment