Thursday, December 31, 2009

How can a teenage female ; Make a couple hundred dollars fast ?

Well , I'm trying to save up money so me , my boyfriend %26amp; his dad can get a house together . I want to get it like REALLY soon ! It's very important . All ideas are greatly appreciated . Thank you (:How can a teenage female ; Make a couple hundred dollars fast ?
Gentle men clubs.How can a teenage female ; Make a couple hundred dollars fast ?
You know what really ticks me off, is all of those make money scams that don't work! You really need to find something that works for you, then stick with it. I'm with the blackhatguide membership program, and so far I've made my money back within a couple of hours.
i did gold envelope which is cash for gold and sold of my gold jewelry. By the way, they also take other precious metals like platinum or silver. Dig through your stuff you never wear or an ex gave you and sell it.
lol this is way too easy to make an inappropriate joke...so i wont haha





hm, maybe you can sell some clothes/jewlery, garage sale, sell blood haha
You can make an ebay store, and sell some stuff. Garage sale..
I want to know the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment