Monday, December 28, 2009

Why are teenage girls meaner than adult women?

I'm 24 and now that i'm well into my 20's i've realized something that i had no idea about in my teens is that teenage girls are mean as ****. I work maintanence at a store and it;s always the teens talking crap and making faces or just ignoring me. They straight up ask me why i don't shave my hairy arms or don't say thank you when i take their trash while the older womn are always polite.Why are teenage girls meaner than adult women?
Because young girls arent desperate yet to have a man...they are young and dumb and dont wanna be tied down...so they dont care about offending men/potential suitors...because they are not ready to settle down yet...





But...soon they start to age and get older and get a few wrinkles...and THEN they get desperate and realize they need to land a husband NOW before they turn into an old maid!





Older women have slowly learned the hard way that the only way to get a man is to shut up and agree with him and not talk-back....so older women are more polite because they are desperate to have a man so they want to appear nice and submissive so men will like them i.e. date them...

No comments:

Post a Comment