Monday, December 28, 2009

What does a teenage guy (in general) think when a girl tells him she masturbates?

I texted this to my new boyfriend (around midnight):


';Well, have a good-night kiss for now and I'll think of you tonight when I get busy with myself under the blanket...';


He replied: ';Oh God, you are joking!';





But then he was in a hurry to go. Do you think I turned him off? He told me he doesn't get excited too easily. What do you think he thought?What does a teenage guy (in general) think when a girl tells him she masturbates?
It sounds as if your boyfriend is rather inhibited - you may need to educate him. I expect he thought you were being disgusting - but I bet he's been masturbating for years, so why is he shocked that girls enjoy it too?





A similar question came up here quite recently, and all the guys who replied said that the thought of a girl masturbating was a definite turn-on for them. I love the whole idea - it makes a girl seem more human, approachable, sexy . . if I received a text like that I'd think WOW! What a girl! And what a compliment that she would be thinking of me while doing it!





I suppose one day we really will accept that masturbating is good and healthy for both sexes - girls like you are doing a great job by being honest about how wonderful it is.What does a teenage guy (in general) think when a girl tells him she masturbates?
Ser maybe you two should have a masturbate session I have done it with a friend or two she doesn't touch me i don't touch her and we masturbate next to each other. I learned a lot about what turned her on and where she touched herself I think my GF did learn a thing or two also. Break the ice fun with no touching.








Curtdude
I agree with the majority, but I think ';a lady'; pecentages are off. I think its more like a 100%. 5% are probably just liers.





The man has to be in the closet or stuck, for most guys thats an opportunity, and yes I said it, and those who deny are straight up lying
um, masturbation is a private thing, he may think you are a slut and he probably thinks overall that you are really clingy to him and you dont wanna let him out of your sight cause you are that into him.





just seems a bit phsyco
i think your bf is an in the closet still. know what i mean.





cause any normal guy with a pair would get excited, you got a winner you did. lol
He was only playing around. Guys love it when a girl admits she masturbates as it shows she isn't insecure.
lol 95% women do that, and the other 5% are liars,, if he doesn't like it his problems, but most guys will just offer their assistance
If that doesn't turn him on then he's probably gay. a bunch of girls finger themselves and guys find it arousing.. at least I do
i think there might be something wrong with him. I love watching my girl masturbate and also doing it with her.
Most guys find it to be a huge turn-on.
go for it my dear, if he does not get it, then do it yourself.
he probably went right to bed and did the same thing you were doing
I don't mind, I would like to know the details. like what you use as a toy!
  • lip balm
  • trilogy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment