Monday, December 28, 2009

How many teenage girls do you that wear buy shoes from the kids department?

I';m a teen and i wear size 2. in kids. lets just put it that way. lol! ;)


xoxoHow many teenage girls do you that wear buy shoes from the kids department?
If you're a teenage girl who can fit into kids shoes, your feet are TINY. I don't know anyone my age (I'm a teenager) that can fit into kids shoes or even come close. But I mean, if you fit, and you can find shoes that are appropriate for your age, go ahead.How many teenage girls do you that wear buy shoes from the kids department?
there is nothing wrong with buying shoes in the kids department my mother is almost 50 her shoes and clothes come from kids department
i bought my uggs at the nordstroms kids department cause they fit me and were cheaper so why not

No comments:

Post a Comment