Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Whats a good, eye catching title for a teenage book?

I am writing a sort of exceprt for a teenage type novel. Its going to be about real life dos and don'ts for teenagers but it will be in the form of a story. Help!Whats a good, eye catching title for a teenage book?
Jane Teen: Irreparably Damaged


Misunderstood: One Teens Stuggle to Do and Don't


Life at the CrossroadsWhats a good, eye catching title for a teenage book?
';Life of a Teen';


';How to Survive';
I was listening to an editor speak about titles, once. He said that he and the publishing company sought and worked for titles that caught the eye and were active, yet made sense. So when thinking up a title, try to use verbs and colorful (not overly-colorful!) adjectives.
uh.................lets see.....................


the dating game: the winners and the losers


farther than you think


if you were right under my nose then why haven't we kissed?





or for a more serious book


i sing to live


love isn't a right, it's a privilege


if i were to die but no one was there to see it, did i ever die at all?


invisbility: love is blind





i think they r ok.


hope this helps%26lt;3
What to kno about a teenage life?
the life and times of a self proclaimed genius








lol


i think its good


and I'm a teen
For a teenage book anything that's considered taboo.





Also try going to your local library/book store and going through the YA section. Some eye catching ones you might see include ';God's of Beer'; ';Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants'; and ';Wrecked';





Here are some ideas off the top of my head.


Suburban Princess


Rules of the Jungle: A Guide to Surviving High School


My Dog Ate It


Dating 101


Omerkphobia: Fear of Expessive Homework


I Think I'm a Sex Goddess





Okay not very good but I hope this helps
Rest assured, not matter how ';eye-catching'; for teens this book will be, I garuntee it will sell better with mothers who raise teens than with the teens themselves. Teenagers don't want help. They want resources.





Just don't use the word ';teens'; in your book title.
How to avoid messing up your life and to make it better

No comments:

Post a Comment