Monday, December 28, 2009

If your teenage daughter became pregnant does it mean that you failed as a parent?

Does that make you a horrible parent because your child did something that was dumb?





If you think these things please tell us if you actually have children.If your teenage daughter became pregnant does it mean that you failed as a parent?
We can teach them to the best of our ability. What they consume and retain is up to them. I don't agree with teenage pregnancy but it is a real issue in real life. For the most part, I do not feel it is the parents fault. Most girls grow up quickly when this happens, and unfortunately miss out on their own childhood.If your teenage daughter became pregnant does it mean that you failed as a parent?
no but I would have been very disappointed I have 1 30 year old daughter and I taught her about birth control so when the time came she would know it was ok to get I also taught her that mister condom was her best friend for many reasons safe sex is best and another one of my lines was just rember if you are going to have sex with him you are also having it with everyone before you it is not just about getting pregnant it is about using your head
No, but it does mean you probably shouldn't go around preaching lifestyle and abstinence policies since you obviously haven't got a clue.





Are you saying Palin should continue preaching abstinence when it failed so miserably in her own family? If she does, she's even less competent than I ever imagined. At the least, I'd hope she learns from her mistakes before she tells other people how to live their lives and end up with the same mess she has. Why would anyone take that kind of failed advice? At least she is a clear example of what not to do.





And I don't smoke, thank you. If you can't support your point with a solid argument, don't use such a weak tactic to insult me. Please.
It might mean you don't communicate well with your child, or you don't pay attention to what they are doing. Or you don't talk to them about sex ed, and make sure they know about protection. Or they have mental illness.


I have 2 daughters in their 20's in college, neither who have been pregnant.


And funnily, Ann Coulter thinks it does. I wonder what she would have to say to Ms. Palin.
Well a simple answer is NO it doesnt, everyone makes choices, and it was the daughters choice to engage in sexual activity.





BUT, will the parent feel like a horrible parent because they think they failed in some way? Yes, I believe some will
Yes I have children- Yes I try to teach them the right way.


Yes they still get in trouble.


It is hard to fight peer pressure.


If you are referring to Palin- I think those that bash her and invade her daughter's privacy are losers in real life.
It is not that Palin's daughter got pregnant that has them upset, it is that as a family the Palin's did not do the liberal thing and kill the baby.
You can only go so far, then it is up to them. The only way is to lock them in a tower and let them out to marry. I have no children but I see what my friends and family do wrong.
Not necessarily. If your child grows up to be a homicidal maniac or a Republican, then you're definitely a failure as a parent.
Only if you were trying to keep her unpregnant.





If you ARE trying to keep your daughter unpregnant, I suggest a different strategy other than telling her not to have sex.





Unless she is real ugly...then it might work.
I don't have kids, some day I hope I will. This much I can say with certainty. If I have kids, they will make mistakes, no matter how good of a job I do.
ONLY if your Republican





if your a democrat , they wont need to worry cuase they will cuase make a quick run to the clinic and kill it... no problem
No you have not failed





You may have failed if you child ends up on drugs and robs a ABC with a blowgun.
No ...but it means even more on how you go from there....as RESPONSIBLE parents help their daughter and help the new life into the world.....The morally bankrupt libs just kill it
Only if you don't educate her about birth control.
Not necessarily. It depends on who the father is.
No. Not at all.
No.
No but it is a wake up call that you did something wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment