Monday, December 28, 2009

Is this section distroying the self esteem of teenage girls?

Why is it that everytime a girl is pretty on here, someone will occasionally call her ';plastic'; or ';fake';?


Girls are SUPPOSED to wear makeup and have long hair.





The only women I know that don't wear makeup are lesbians.





And why is everyone so harsh?


I mean, HOW BIG of a chip on your shoulder do you have to have to relentlessly put someone down souly on the way they look?Is this section distroying the self esteem of teenage girls?
you're an idiot. girls are supposed to be who they are. they dont have to wear tons of makeup or have long hair to be girls and there are plenty of straight girls who dont wear makeup and have short hair and look very beautiful. lesbians arent the only ones who dont wear makeup. and everyone on here knows what they are getting into when they put up a pic. if you dont what we say, dont ask for our opinions.Is this section distroying the self esteem of teenage girls?
';The only women I know that don't wear makeup are lesbians.';





Excuse me?! I guess I must be a lesbian everytime I go out to buy milk
you really need to go to sleep
You know what, i think you should just do what you want.





If you seek the advice of anonymous people over the internet, of course shits gonna happen, people are pricks!
i agree





like i posted a question aksing how much weight should i lose


cuz my bf told me i cant be seen with him in a bikini if i dont lose some weight


and i had like 6 pictures of me on it





and i got the RUDEST answers calling me pathetic and anorexic and some sarcastic ones calling me obese


like WTF??????


they judged me and got so RUDE over a QUESTION





some people on here are annoying

No comments:

Post a Comment