Monday, December 28, 2009

Why do teenage girls like being treated badly by guys?

They are punched and pushed around by guys, called names, and get there stuff stolen, and they still come back. And they reject every nice guy there is, im really nice and girls don't wanna talk to me.Why do teenage girls like being treated badly by guys?
It's a phase. Truly just a phase. I went through it, and I regret it. Give it time. If a girl is still attracted to a man like that, then she is obviously not your type. But always be nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really, you have to ALWAYS be nice guy. The time will come if you always are a nice guy! Please remember that ok! LOL :)Why do teenage girls like being treated badly by guys?
NO! only some girls like that. I HATE IT. I would dump a guys *** if he was a douche! Some girls just stay with their boyfriends that treat them like **** because they are scared to be alone which is some bs. I mean seriously no girl wants a guy that is rude to her!
they dont like being treated badly, %26amp; im sure you are a great guy, in a year or so youll be the ladies man, TRUST ME.
Hell, a boy better treat me right or im outta there! id punch the guy back!

No comments:

Post a Comment