Thursday, December 31, 2009

I think my teenage daughter is a lesbian?

My daughter is 16 years old. She's had the same group of friends her whole life. All of the sudden she had this new friend, and she comes over all the time.





The other day I was walking past my daughters bedroom and I heard sexual noises and giggling. When I knocked they said just a minute. When I opened the door they both looked flushed and guilty. My daughter was under covers, when I asked her to help me, she said just a moment. I think she might have been naked under there. What should I do?I think my teenage daughter is a lesbian?
Are you worried that she is lesbian? If you are open and OK with it then talk to her about it. She may just be experimenting.





If you think lesbians are evil and it's a sin and that kind of stuff then I would NOT talk to your daughter yet. I would seek a professional counselor and work out your feelings first.





She is what she is, and right now you don't even really know what that is. And at her age she probably doesn't know what that is!! So be patient and open minded and if needed definitely seek out some professional help.I think my teenage daughter is a lesbian?
People have there own choices. Everyone is different and if she wants to be a lesbian you shoudn't stop or look down on her. She is your daughter and everyone is different. I think you should be alert, as its the same as a guy coming and having sex with your daughter. Just because there the same sex you shoudn't be cautious, you need to be. keep a close ey on them and if anything like that happens again you should talk to your daughter and confront her, even if shes not. It best to have asked than to have made the mistake and not. She may need a mothers love to help her. It real comes down to you. You know your daughter and can only do right by her. Other people can only advice you! Good luck
Sexual experimentation with the same sex is normal at that age. That doesn't mean she is a lesbian. (Hey, at least she's not having sex with men, putting herself at risk for STD's and pregnancy!)





But if she turns out to be a lesbian you shouldn't ';do'; anything. You shouldn't treat her any differently. You should love your daughter unconditionally.
First of all, lesbian sex can give an STD, so watch out.


Experimentation is normal. I hope that you have a close relationship with her and can have an open talk about this. On the other hand, they could have been doing almost anything. I'd say something like, ';I need to tell you what my opinions are regarding sex. I feel (this way) about sex in my house and (this way) about being gay. I'm not sure what was going on here the other day with (so-an-so) but...(ground rules here) And, this is how I feel about you having sex at this age. Just in case you were wondering!';


See what she says. If it ticks her off, too bad, right? You're being way more responsible than most parents.
Are these people forgetting she is a 16 year old CHILD??


talk to her, she is too young to be having any kind of sexual contact WITH ANYONE! If you think this is going on then don't let her come over anymore. That's what you would do if it were a guy, right? It shouldn't be any different. If this question were about a guy they would be telling you to put a stop to this. She is still a child and shouldn't be having any kind of sexual relationship. curiosity is normal. experimentation is not ';normal'; or OK for a 16 yr old child.
u should let her know tt u'll always be there for her no matter what happens and that u'll always love her for who she is. she should get the hint. but don't ask unless she wants to confide in u - she'll probably feel very embarrassed and unwilling to open up to u even. just don't abandon her.
She's 16- she's experimenting. Talk to her if you have a problem with it, but at the same time, allow for individuality.
erm leave her be , i dont exactly see how her sexuality affects you





and if there lesbians at least she cant get pregnant =]
it is her life dont talk to her about it otherwise she will hate you for prying


dont worry when sh feels redy she will tell you
no sure guess you could just ignore it till she brings it up. maybe she is just bi. and she will get a bf and like guys better,
w/e. just let her live her life. but if ur really worrid. try talking to her. and elt her know that you won't judge her for anything.
ok, you should at least support her.. don't pressure her, it will be worse
talk with her
Don't accuse her of anything! She'll not like you... But... Just talk to her about guys... Not about girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment