Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How old is the average age for a teenage guys to lose their virginity?

Your experience please.... Me at age of 15+++. Yours???How old is the average age for a teenage guys to lose their virginity?
everyone is different, everyone wants something different for there 1st time.





I still don't think kids 16 and under should be having sex.


I hate seeing all the young parents out there and then having their parents taking care of their kids. I think its wrong.


I always thing ';What If'; So if your ready to get a house, pay for a baby, and everything else that goes along with being a parent....then your ready.


Young kids just are NOT safe at all! They have the ';It can't happen to me attitude';How old is the average age for a teenage guys to lose their virginity?
Well, I work at the hospital desk, and every time a baby is born, they put the mother and baby both up there...and, of course, the age of all patients are listed there, so just for kicks I look to see the age of the mother. so.. I can tell you that the average age of girls losing their virginity would be in their early twenties.





Guys... I'm not sure, but we all wanna lose ours as fast as we can, eh? I'd probably say with the sexual activity on college campuses rising, it's probably before hitting 20. So, relax, even if ur fifteen, there's no problem,.As long as you don't regret doing it, ur fine.
i lost my virginity during my jr. yr. in high school, was during a sleep over at my friend's and his parents were out of town and my friend and i started playing dare and he dared to show him mine and he would do the same and that is how i lost mine, i was 16 - mine was bigger in size, i have to admit , hahaha
Based on people I've hung out with over the years... It's about 14 to 15 years old.





A poll I read stated that 50 percent of high schoolers have lost their's.





Disclaimer:


The results of the poll and people losing their virginity at a young age are not necessarilly things I agree with.
well i think girls loose their virginity alot younger than boys


at my school nearly every girl has their virginity at the age 12 to 16


and they always loose their virginity to boy who r like 18 when they r 13


i think its coz they can take advantage of them being young





which is sad
it all depends on you as a person. When ever you are ready you should. Don't feel forced to do it just because other people are saying to. Being 50 and being a virgin is fine. Just listen to your heart when its calling for you.
I read one time that average age for a male is 16 and for females it's 17. I don't know if that's still the average, it was a few years ago.
i'm sixteen. i lost mine when i was thirteen.


i guess it depends on the country and the culture of the people.
the average is probably around 16





Jerome - with male 22, female 33





/jerome
well i've heard of guys losing it as young as 13! which is pretty sad in my opinion.


My bf lost his when he was 15.
My husband is 30 and he is still a virgin.
16-18


im 17 and still a virgin
27
16
16
15? Sick.





My boyfriend was 20.
I'm 17 and still a virgin.
I'm 17 and my girl is 16. We are both virgins and will be until we're married.
i lost mine when i was 17 and a freshmen in college to my roommate

No comments:

Post a Comment