Thursday, December 31, 2009

How long does teenage acne last?

I have a really clear skin since I was 13. Then spots started to appear when I was in 9th grade and started to get worse. I still have them until now but not as bad as before. (I'm a junior).





My parents didn't have acne during their adolescence, so did my aunts and uncles. So I'm wondering why I have them. Its so UGLY. And leaves red marks on my face.How long does teenage acne last?
I have had acne since I was about 10. I will be 22 in October and i am still battling acne. I have used all kinds of stuff including proactive. Tomorrow will be one week that i have been using differin. I am not seeing results but it takes time. I know how you feel about it though. My aunt also has acne and i know now she is almost 30 so it depends on the person.
  • lip balm
  • trilogy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment