Monday, December 28, 2009

What are teenage babysitters usually paid?

I babysit a 2 year old and 4 year old and get $7 an hour for both of them, $5 an hour if it's just one. Just wondering is this high or average or low?What are teenage babysitters usually paid?
Just the fact that your getting paid by the hour is a big +. I usually will pay a cousin about $20 for a few hours.What are teenage babysitters usually paid?
5 to 10 but it's never enough!
I will match that offer and raise you, half a bottle of white wine. Take it or leave it. (Just make sure the kids are in bed before you start drinking)
times are different now....even though I was only a teenaged babysitter 10 years ago. I think $7/hr is fair...once you ahve been with them for awhile ask about a little raise. (when I started babysitting at 11 I got $5/hr when I was older one family gave me $10/hr.)
It just varies from family to family, but if you are interested in earning extra cash every month, go to my profile, and check out my blog. There are great ways to earn money online!

No comments:

Post a Comment