Monday, December 28, 2009

What does a teenage guy (in general) think when a girl tells him she masturbates?

I texted this to my new boyfriend (around midnight):


';Well, have a good-night kiss for now and I'll think of you tonight when I get busy with myself under the blanket...';


He replied: ';Oh God, you are joking!';





But then he was in a hurry to go. Do you think I turned him off? He told me he doesn't get excited too easily. What do you think he thought?What does a teenage guy (in general) think when a girl tells him she masturbates?
It sounds as if your boyfriend is rather inhibited - you may need to educate him. I expect he thought you were being disgusting - but I bet he's been masturbating for years, so why is he shocked that girls enjoy it too?





A similar question came up here quite recently, and all the guys who replied said that the thought of a girl masturbating was a definite turn-on for them. I love the whole idea - it makes a girl seem more human, approachable, sexy . . if I received a text like that I'd think WOW! What a girl! And what a compliment that she would be thinking of me while doing it!





I suppose one day we really will accept that masturbating is good and healthy for both sexes - girls like you are doing a great job by being honest about how wonderful it is.What does a teenage guy (in general) think when a girl tells him she masturbates?
Ser maybe you two should have a masturbate session I have done it with a friend or two she doesn't touch me i don't touch her and we masturbate next to each other. I learned a lot about what turned her on and where she touched herself I think my GF did learn a thing or two also. Break the ice fun with no touching.








Curtdude
I agree with the majority, but I think ';a lady'; pecentages are off. I think its more like a 100%. 5% are probably just liers.





The man has to be in the closet or stuck, for most guys thats an opportunity, and yes I said it, and those who deny are straight up lying
um, masturbation is a private thing, he may think you are a **** and he probably thinks overall that you are really clingy to him and you dont wanna let him out of your sight cause you are that into him.





just seems a bit phsyco
i think your bf is an in the closet still. know what i mean.





cause any normal guy with a pair would get excited, you got a winner you did. lol
He was only playing around. Guys love it when a girl admits she masturbates as it shows she isn't insecure.
lol 95% women do that, and the other 5% are liars,, if he doesn't like it his problems, but most guys will just offer their assistance
If that doesn't turn him on then he's probably gay. a bunch of girls finger themselves and guys find it arousing.. at least I do
i think there might be something wrong with him. I love watching my girl masturbate and also doing it with her.
Most guys find it to be a huge turn-on.
go for it my dear, if he does not get it, then do it yourself.
he probably went right to bed and did the same thing you were doing
I don't mind, I would like to know the details. like what you use as a toy!

No comments:

Post a Comment