Thursday, December 31, 2009

Where is the best place for a tall skinny teenage girl to buy jeans?

I'm 5'10 and very slim. I try finding jeans almost everywhere with no luck, they're either too loose or not long enough.Where is the best place for a tall skinny teenage girl to buy jeans?
I'm 5'11 and have the same issue. If you have money to splurge, go to joe's jeans! They have the best cuts!





If you want a cheaper, yet equally good brand (actually, these are my favorites) then get anoname jeans! they're AMAZING! You might have to look for them and go to macy's or even ebay or amazon to get them but it's worth it!





I have some pricey jeans (a few are almost $200) but my favorite pair hands down are my $15 anoname jeans I found in marshalls.Where is the best place for a tall skinny teenage girl to buy jeans?
cheapmondays, they are unisex, so great for the skinny because they are made for mens hips (alot smaller than womans) they run kina small, and start at size 24 (0) there only 65$ and from sweden, they have a 34 inseam.


delias is decent if you looking for cheaper, they have lots and lots of inseams


http://www.tobi.com





or if your looking to go up a price range, earnest sewn, J brand and good soceity all make great jeans, look on ebay, you can get small waists and long inseams there and way cheaper than buying them at the store
go to bloomingdales. splurge on a pair of 180$ jeans. trust me ive had mine two years and their perfect.


buy true religion-love them


seven for all mankind-not as good


blank-a little cheap (89) and mega comfortable!!


paige are good worth the money
Rock %26amp; Republic are the best jeans for tall, slender people.
  • makeup trends
  • trilogy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment