Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Why do Teenage girls roll their sleeves up?

Why do teenage girls and young women(20-30) roll up their sleeves to they're elbows when they have a long sleeve shirt on or a sweatshirt?Why do Teenage girls roll their sleeves up?
I'm 40 and I've always rolled or pushed my sleeves up.





It's certainly NOT uncommon..........








I just don't like long sleeves down to my wrist, and I don't care for the look of short sleeves (except tee shirts)





Why does it seem to bother you?Why do Teenage girls roll their sleeves up?
i only do it, if i want a three quarter sleeve shirt, but only have long sleeved ones available, and i pull the sleeves up, not roll them. Or i'm hot and can't be bothered changing my shirt. I really don't know, other than that.





sorry, i wasn't much help.
-it gets hot


-sometimes i roll them up in school if like i'm in my art class painting and i just forget to roll them down


-sometimes if i'm writing w/ pencil, it gets on my sleeves so i just roll them up
because often we're warm and rolling the sleeves up cools us down? and also sometimes the sleeves may be slightly short, so to cover that up we roll the sleeves up.
I do it because I don't like things covering my wrists but I don't want to take my jacket off because i don't like my upper arms. so I guess that could be one of many reasons we do it.
this is weird but a lot of girls do it because they have swear stains so they want to put their sweatshirt on so people dont see them but it gets hot so they rolll up their sleves.
because when you wear a long sleeve shirt and then it gets hot you roll up your sleeves. or maybe because some people like the look.?
we do it because it is really hot so our arms feel better without taking the thing off. its also because it looks good.
To get to the other side.
Out of habit and because it is cooler!
becuz they are all butt faces
cause there burning up? haha
they feel like it
cuz they'e hot but dont want to take it off cuz then they are cold

No comments:

Post a Comment